As a cenobiteEdit
He first appeared alongside Stitch, Pinhead, Bound, Surgeon when Kirsty oppened the box for a third time. He was a witness to her deal where she traded in 5 souls for her own. After that he never seen in movie. In Deader, he appeared at the end with Pinhead, Little sister, Bound II, Stitch, and Spike (cut from film) when Amy summoned them to destroy Winter, which they did. Then when they all leaned in to take Amy to be made into a cenobite she killed herself and they were all sent to Hell. Chronologically that was his last appearence and his fate after this is unknown.
In Hellraiser: Hellworld because Bound II is in it that sets it before Hellraiser: Hellseeker because the Bound cenobite came after Bound II was destroyed. In this Chatterer III spends most of his time creating cenobites from the dead bodies of Alison and Mike. Together the cenobites try to kill the remaining party goers even taking the form of the alive members to get close enough to killing them. Then it is discovered that all of it was a haullucination and that the cenobites aren't real. Later the Host is camped out in a motel where he opens the box and Bound II, Pinhead and Chatterer III come. Pinhead states that they should've come for him a long time ago and Bound II and Chatterer III slice him up with chained pendulums.
At an unknown point Chatterer III appeared at the tribunal held by Praetor Abatur to witness the judging of the Vasa Iniquitatis, he was there to witness the chaos of Griot III death as well as have Abatur corrupt the minds of many cenobites into attacking Pinhead for being a "traitor".
Much like the original he has his mouth held open by many hooks that wrap around his head. His face is also burned but not heavily so he is modeled like a cross from Chatterer and Chatterer II. He wears a black leather costume similar to Pinhead.
- Hellraiser: Hellseeker
- Hellraiser: Inferno
- Hellraiser: Deader
- Hellraiser: Hellworld
- The Devil's Brigade part XVIII: Reckoning
Mike J. Regan
- Although Chatterer III did not appear in many volumes because many of the comic stories occured before his creation, he was present during The Devil's Brigade stroyline as a Chatterer appeared at Praetor Abatur's tribunal. At the tribunal Griot III read off events Pinhead was involved in, one of which was dealing with Dr. Channard/The Doctor Cenobite, the same event that killed Chatterer and Chatterer III was created.
- He wears a costume similar to Pinhead except where Pinhead's skin would be is more black leather.
- Bound II wears the same costume as him.
- His portrayer also played the Torso cenobite which was a cenobite that Chatterer made.